You sometimes wish you had a feed with just posts from a specific category. Its pretty easy.
1) Find your category ID. Login to your WordPress Dashboard –> Posts menu (left sidebar) –> Categories and then click on the required category.
Now, look at your address bar. You’ll have tag_ID=somenumber. That is your Category ID.
2) When you have your Tag ID, enter this on your address bar.
3) Now, you’ll be automatically redirected to your feed specific URL.
1) You can change it to atom feed by replacing “rss” by “atom”.
2) If you want, you can exclude a particular category from a feed, just put a “-” before the category ID.
3) More info.