Posted by Suhas on September 22, 2009 ·
I got a new External Hard Drive recently. When I plugged the Hard Drive into the USB Port. I could not see it on My Computer but, I could locate it on the Device Manager. I thought the computer wasn’t detecting the Hard Drive. After sometime, I found out that, I haven’t yet Initialized my Hard Drive. Here’s how to do it.
1) Right Click on My Computer and Click on Manage. Now, Click on Disk Management. [...]
Posted by Suhas on September 4, 2009 ·
Imagine, you go to some heavenly place and click some beautiful photos, you try to tweak some settings and BAM!!..you delete the most beautiful photo. Don’t worry you can retrieve it back.
How it works?
When you delete a photo, the camera doesn’t delete the photo but kind of hides the photo. When click more photos the deleted photos will be over written.
Note: You can’t retrieve every single [...]
Posted by Suhas on July 15, 2009 ·
Ever wanted to remain Idle (on your wish) on Google Talk?
1) Download this App.
2) Extract it.
3) Run gidle.exe
4) It’ll do something. (Don’t worry about it)
5) Right click on the Gtalk Icon which is on the far right of your taskbar.
6) Select your ‘Idle’ Option and you are done.
PS: Their Official website is down.
Posted by Suhas on July 14, 2009 ·
Ever wanted to get your programs run on the startup? Heres a simple tweak
1) Make a shortcut of the program.
2) Copy it.
3) Right click on the Start Button, Click on Open.
4) Go to Programs –> Startup.
5) Paste your shortcut here.
Posted by Suhas on July 13, 2009 ·
Many times, you get Disc read error and you’ll have a dilemma – Is it the DVD or the DVD Drive?
You can check if the DVD is faulty using this method.
1) Download ImgBurn
2) Install it in a computer with a working DVD Drive.
3) Run ImgBurn.
4) Click on Verify and Insert the disc you want to verify.
5) If you have the Image of the disc. Check ‘Verify Against Image File’. Then, [...]
Posted by Suhas on July 11, 2009 ·
Ever wanted to make your own labels for your CD / DVDs?
1) Download this software.
2) Print these on some good quality paper.
3) Paste it on your CD / DVD
You are good to go.
Posted by Suhas on July 5, 2009 ·
You can make easy 2D animation with Pivot Stickfigure Animator (seriously its very simple). No technical knowledge required what so ever. Its just like playing with your dolly. 🙂
Download it from here
Here is an easy tutorial (Thanks to Demon15050)
From here on its your creativity…scary animations, funny anitation etc.
Posted by Suhas on July 2, 2009 ·
Here is a simple tweak to make your XP look like Vista.
1) Download BricoPack Vista Inspirat Ultimate 2
2) Double click and go through the setup.
Note: This may slow down your PC, but if you have a decent 2.4ghz P4, 512 MB RAM it works flawlessly.
If you want a vista bootscreen, try this:
1) Download Vista Boot Screen for XP
2) Extract this to your Desktop.
3) Shutdown your PC.
4) Press the Start [...]
Posted by Suhas on July 2, 2009 ·
After somedays our PC seem to run slow. Its mainly because of the programs you install starts at the startup. Many of these programs are unnecessary and can be stopped at the startup.
1) Click on Start-> Run and type msconfig
2) Uncheck unnecessary programs but don’t uncheck everything (some are very important) like the antivirus software. If you don’t know about the program, DONT UNCHECK [...]