Apple’s third-generation iPod Shuffle – The smallest MP3 Player in the World! The smallest thing in the world comes with a price – No screen (duh!), No FM radio, No Voice Recording. Its has just one switch and an earphone port, that’s it! .
The volume controls are integrated in the headphones. So, you can’t use the old headphones (Even, if you do, you can’t change the volume etc).
- Tiny – Height: 1.8 inches (45.2 mm) Width: 0.7 inch (17.5 mm) Depth: 0.3 inch (7.8 mm) including clip
- Weight: 0.38 ounce (10.7 grams). It as small as paper-clip.
- Improved Audiobook and Podcast support.
- 10 hours Audio Playback
- The Usual – Awesome Apple Headphone quality.
- The new Voice over kit – It just tells which song you you are listening. If you hear non-english songs, this feature is crap.
- Complicated Interface – You just don’t drag and drop your songs into your iPod. You have to add it into the library then select the artist and finally press Sync (Phew!).
- Tiny buttons – Sometimes can be irritating.
- Controls on the headphones are high up, the headphones tend to fall down while operating.
- If you connect this to a speaker system, you will lose the controls on the headphones.
It is a good MP3 player. Apple is going very small with their iPods but is it really needed? In my opinion, smaller the iPod, the harder it is to operate. I still prefer the Second generation iPod.