Many would like to put ads below the title, but if you try to do that on blogger, you could mess the homepage. If you have the auto-summarizing posts on the homepage, it gets worse.
I got this script from Rias’s Blog (He is a Genius, I tell you). Thanks Man!
Advantages of this placement is –> people tend to see the ad in this placement –> they click it –> More CTR Rate –> More Money –> Happy You! If you want you can test it here.
Here’s how to do it:
1) Get your Adsense Code, encode it with this.
2) Go to the Blogger Dashboard –> Layout –> Edit HTML
3) Check on Expand Widget Templates.
4) Search for <p><data:post.body/></p> or just <data:post.body/>
5) Paste this code just above <data:post.body/>
<div style=”float:left;padding:5px;”><b:if cond=’data:blog.pageType == "item"’>
Encoded Code here</b:if></div>
6) Hurray! You’ll Have more Clickthroughs.
Tags: Adsense below title and description, not on index home page, only on post pages, increase CTR, clickthorugh